Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Technology response

I didn't even realize that there were other tablets available other than the Ipad.  I haven't heard of the Kindle Fire or any of the others ones and it doesn't really surprise me that I haven't.  The Apple industry is such a powerhouse of technology.  I know everyone in my family owns some kind of Apple product.  It's everywhere!  Many of my friends own Apple computers, Ipod, and Ipads so hearing about these other ones is shocking to me.

To me, I do see why people wouldn't go with the cheaper one if it offered all the needed applications and programs.  It's to say you have an Ipad or whatever.  To some, it's Apple or nothing.

Me personally, I used to really not care.  I didn't pick out my computer and if I could get any tablet, I would be quite content.  My dad picked out my computer for me and wanted 'the best' for me.  I fell in love with all of my Apple products quite quickly though.

I think Apple does not need to worry about these other companies.  For example, when the Ipod was released, everyone wanted one.  It kept evolving until it got to the Ipod Touch.  There are some other companies that came in and made there own MP3 players but they never got the recognition or for lack of a better word 'cool' status that you got when you owned an Ipod.  I do not see why the other tablets would create that much of a scare either.

As I said before, Apple is quite a powerhouse of technology.  I myself have grown into a huge fan.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize the large number of different tablets out there either. There is so much technology that a lot of don't even realize is out there. I really like your blog post because I agree with what you have said in it. I like your comment on how you would be content with just having a tablet because so would I.

    ReplyDelete